About this item
Compatible with all Android and iOS smartphones
Instructions to pair: Open the case and remove the plastic film from the touch areas of both the earbuds. Without removing the earbuds from charging case, press and hold the touch area of both earbuds for 5s. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and check the Bluetooth settings page.
20-hour Total Playback: Get 4.5 hours of continuous music playback on a single charge, and a total of 20 hours of continuous music playback with the charging case.
10mm Large Bass Boost Driver: Get excellent sound quality with a large 10mm driver and Dynamic Bass Boost technology for an enhanced bass experience.
AAC High-quality Audio: Buds Q supports AAC technology from Dolby, which uses an advanced high-compression algorithm to deliver superior quality sound.
Essential Buds Q
About this item
|Wireless Comm. Technologies||
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
- 65W SUPERVOOC – Accelerated charge velocity shall rocket the 4500mAh battery to a day’s power in 15 minutes. Certified by TÜV Rheinland, one shall “Charge & Play” with absolute peace of mind.
- Mediatek Dimensity 900 – Powered by a 5G enabled, octa-core monster of a chipset that’s tad more powerful than previous CE, consider this the “Best in class” daily driver for entertainment with its “dragon-slaying” power efficiency, thermal control and support for Wi-Fi 6
- 6.43 inch, 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED Display – Shielded by Corning Gorilla Glass 5, scroll, swipe, and enjoy all your entertainment effortlessly on this HDR10+ certified, OnePlus-worthy display.
- AI-infused Triple Camera – This amazing camera setup comprises of a 64MP main sensor, 119° wide-angle and a 16MP selfie shooter. Powered by inhouse algorithm, imaging in badly or unevenly lit environments shall become so much easier.
- All Flexible – The OnePlus Nord CE 2 is equipped with triple card slots, meaning you have the flexibility to go dual SIM, with an additional micro SD that allows for up to 1TB extendable storage. Also, this phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Designed by OnePlus – Coming in at 7.8mm thick, weighing 173g, this is THE slimmest OnePlus phone yet, since the 6T.
- OnePlus Quality – Powered by the most stable version of OxygenOS 11, based on Android 11, this device is easily futureproof, boasting 2 Years of Android version updates and 3 years of worth of security patches via OTA.
There are no reviews yet.