These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Lotus Mobiles accessible at https://lotusmobiles.com/.These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Lotus Mobiles and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Lotus Mobiles may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Lotus Mobiles a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Lotus Mobiles reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Lotus Mobiles express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Lotus Mobiles, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Lotus Mobiles, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Lotus Mobiles from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Lotus Mobiles is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Lotus Mobiles is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Lotus Mobiles and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Karnataka, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Bangalore for the resolution of any disputes.
- Lotus Mobiles reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon delivery of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to customer upon delivery to the common carrier.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors.
- Dead On Arrival (DOA) : Defect/damage product will be taken care by Respective Company’s authorized service centre within 7 days only by producing valid bill of the same.
- All the items purchased during any period excluding DOA are Non Exchangeable Items.
- We would only be returning the Amount in case we run out of stock and the remittance would be done via NEFT| cheque | or any other payment mode, which would be delivered at the address customer has put at the time of placing the order or information given by customer at the time of billing, Amount will be remitted within (7 to 15) bank working days.
- Mobile Phones and Connections, Accessories and Electronic Gadgets are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufactures agents defect in material & workmanship. Lotus Mobiles is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty of products sold.
- Any defective or deficient goods have to be repaired only by authorized service centre of the equipment respective manufacturer’s warranty terms.
- The User will be bound by the return policy of the Company and shall not hold the Company liable for any loss that she/ he may incur due to cancellation of the order.
- To avail Price Drop Protection (PDP) and Screen Damage Protection (SDP) customer needs to buy at separate cost.
All the terms and conditions of M/s Lotus Mobiles apply. Subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
Lotus mobiles price drop and screen protection terms & conductions
What is Price Drop Protection? (PDP)
If the price of the Smartphone you bought, drops within 30 days of purchase, then difference amount will be given as discount in the next bill.
What is considered as an official Price drop?
Price drops are considered on official announcement by the respective company only. Discounts offered by online, offline or retailers’ are not considered as actual PD.
How customer will be notified?
Customer will be notified about PD via SMS/call/Email. From the information given on the Bill.
What is the validity of the price drop protection announcement?
The price drop claim for a customer will be valid only for the initial 7 days from day of announcement made by lotus mobiles; Validity will start after 48 hours from the date of Bill.
- Price Drop Protection (PDP) and Screen Damage Protection (SDP) customer needs to buy at separate cost.
- PDP SDP can be availed only once per handset.
- The validity of the PDP is valid only for 1 month from the date of purchase / date mentioned on the bill.(PDP is invalid for first 48 hours from time of purchase)
- Customer should produce a copy of the bill and PDP & SDP offer should be mentioned on the bill.
- Bill is considered as valid only if customer signature is on the bill.
- Price drops are considered on official announcement by the respective company only. Discounts offered by online, offline or retailers’ are not considered as actual (PD) Price drops.
- The price drop difference amount will be given to customers in the form of accessories or devices on their next bill.
- Customer will be notified about (PD) Price drops Via SMS/call/Email. From information given on the bill.
- One offer can only be availed at a Bill.
- At the time of redeeming of Price Drop…Taxable amount will be deducted.
- What is Screen Damage Protection? (SDP)
Ifin case; your Smartphone screen damaged accidently customer can replace the screen by paying only service charges of Rs.500.
- What will be covered under Screen Damage Protection.?
Only the screen will be covered under screen damage protection. In case of body damage, customer should bear the cost of the repair.
- What cause will not be covered under Screen Damage Protection.?
Screen Damaged By Negligence
God Of Act. ETC
Only accidental screen damaged will be covered.
- What is the validity of the Screen Damaged protection?
The validity will be 6 months only; validity will start after 48 hours from time of purchase mentioned on the bill. (Before that SDP will not be considered)
- Customer should produce a copy of the bill and PDP & SDP offer should be mentioned on the bill.
- Bill is considered as valid only if customer signature is on the bill and IMEI number of phone and bill should match.
- The generaltime for the repair will take; 7 to 10 working days (subjected to parts availability)
- Screen Damage Protection will auto revoke if device is serviced or operated by unauthorized service centers / local services centers.
- One offer can only be availed at time.
M/s LOTUS MOBILES reserves the right to update and/or modify the Terms and reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.